The holidays are always tough when it comes to sticking to your diet. Temptations lie on every table just waiting to be devoured. A common misconception is that when dieting a person is no longer able to treat themselves to desserts or sweets. Oh, how wrong those people are! The Big Man’s World’s protein packed brownies are not only healthy but are easy and quick to make!
Each fudgy rich brownie packs over 15 grams of protein, is gluten free, paleo, contains no refined sugar and is vegan.
– 1 cup over ripe bananas
– ½ cup smooth almond butter (can substitue for any seed/nut or soy nut butter)
– 2 Tblsp- ¼ cocos powder (the more, the richer)
– 1-2 Scoops of protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a small loaf or cake.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter
- Blend, process, or use your hands to combine bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing into pieces.
- Avoid using whey protein, it creates a gummy texture
- Brownies are not super sweet, use a protein with a sweetener in them. Adjust according to your taste.
- Brownies are best kept cold and can also be stored in the freezer.
Armon. “Four Ingredient Flourless Protein Brownies.” The Big Mans World. N.p., 28 Oct. 2015. Web. 05 Nov. 2015.