Dr. Axe’s creative twist on the classic fall recipe, pumpkin pie will leave you stuffing your face free of guilt. This all-natural and healthy pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe is loaded with anti-oxidants, B2, Protein, Calcium, vitamin A and potassium.
This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is loaded with savory fall flavors and has smooth and creamy texture that is guaranteed to please the whole family.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup almonds, crushed
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 10 inch spring form pan
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 8 ounces chèvre goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 16 ounces organic cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup organic goat’s milk yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix almond flour, crushed almonds, 1/4 cup coconut sugar, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl
- Stir in butter until almond mixture is even. Pour almond mixture into a 10-inch spring form pan and press firmly into the bottom.
- Bake until crust is set, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat together goat cheese and 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar.
- Add in cream cheese and beat for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and beat until mixture is very smooth, about 20 more minutes.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake on a rack positioned in middle of oven for about 1 hour, 15 minutes or until cake is set.
- Allow it to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
“Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe – DrAxe.com.” Dr Axe. Web. 8 Oct. 2015